Yong Di Zhou
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Somatosensory cell response to an auditory cue in a haptic memory taskYong Di Zhou
Department of Neurosurgery and Zanvyl Krieger Mind Brain Institute, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
Behav Brain Res 153:573-8. 2004..These findings suggest that cells in the somatosensory cortex participate in the behavioral integration of auditory stimuli with other sensory stimuli and with motor acts that are associated with those stimuli...
- Prefrontal cortex and somatosensory cortex in tactile crossmodal association: an independent component analysis of ERP recordingsYixuan Ku
Department of Neurosurgery, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
PLoS ONE 2:e771. 2007....
- Distributed and associative working memoryYong Di Zhou
Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior, University of California Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Cereb Cortex 17:i77-87. 2007..Both illustrate the capacity of cortical neurons to associate sensory information across time and across modalities in accord with the rules of a behavioral task...
- Near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) in cognitive neuroscience of the primate brainJOAQUIN FUSTER
UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1759, USA
Neuroimage 26:215-20. 2005..The present feasibility study lays the groundwork for future correlative studies of cognitive function and neurovascular coupling in the primate...
- Prefrontal modulation of tactile responses in the ventrobasal thalamus of ratsXiao Hua Cao
Shanghai Institute of Brain Functional Genomics, the Key Laboratories of MOE and STCSM, East China Normal University, 3663 Zhong Shan Road, Shanghai 200062, China
Neurosci Lett 435:152-7. 2008..6%); (3) PFC stimulation only suppressed the background activities of neurons (five neurons, 7.6%). Our results suggest that PFC also modulates somatosensory information at the thalamic level...
- Cortical Memory of Cross-modal Sensory InformationYONGDI ZHOU; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..