Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Role of immune cells and immune-based therapies in pancreatitis and pancreatic ductal adenocarcinomaLei Zheng
The Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland Electronic address
Gastroenterology 144:1230-40. 2013..Unlike single therapeutic agent studies that block immunosuppressive mechanisms, studies of combination therapies that include therapeutic vaccines have provided promising results...
- Tyrosine 23 phosphorylation-dependent cell-surface localization of annexin A2 is required for invasion and metastases of pancreatic cancerLei Zheng
The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
PLoS ONE 6:e19390. 2011..Thus, ANXA2 is part of a novel molecular pathway underlying PDA metastases and a new target for development of PDA therapeutics...
- Young patients undergoing resection of pancreatic cancer fare better than their older counterpartsJin He
Department of Surgery, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 600 N Wolfe St, Osler 624, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
J Gastrointest Surg 17:339-44. 2013..We investigated features of PDAC occurring in young patients (≤45 years) who underwent surgical resection in order to determine if any difference exists in comparison to elderly patients (≥70 years)...
- Multidisciplinary management of pancreatic cancerRachit Kumar
Department of Radiation Oncology and Molecular Radiation Sciences, The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Surg Oncol Clin N Am 22:265-87. 2013..In this review, the importance of multidisciplinary management of pancreatic cancer based on disease stage is discussed...
- A multicenter analysis of GTX chemotherapy in patients with locally advanced and metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinomaAna De Jesus-Acosta
Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins, 1650 Orleans Street, CRB I, Room 590, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 69:415-24. 2012..We were interested in determining the clinical benefit of another three-drug regimen of gemcitabine, docetaxel and capecitabine (GTX) in patients with advanced pancreatic adenocarcinoma...