DONALD MICHAEL STEINWACHS
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- A web-based program to empower patients who have schizophrenia to discuss quality of care with mental health providersDonald M Steinwachs
Department of Health Policy and Management, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Psychiatr Serv 62:1296-302. 2011..This study evaluated a Web-based tool to help patients with schizophrenia communicate with clinicians about evidence-based treatments...
- Financial and quality-of-life burden of dysfunctional uterine bleeding among women agreeing to obtain surgical treatmentKevin D Frick
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, Maryland 21205, USA
Womens Health Issues 19:70-8. 2009....
- Substitutive Hospital at Home for older persons: effects on costsKevin D Frick
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 624 N Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Am J Manag Care 15:49-56. 2009....
- Adding the patient perspective to comparative effectiveness researchAlbert W Wu
Health Policyand Management, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 29:1863-71. 2010..Strategies and incentives to link patient-reported outcomes to data from conventional sources--including clinical research, electronic health records, and administrative data--will accelerate the development of useful evidence...
- PATTERNS AND OUTCOMES OF CARE FOR MEDICAID MENTALLY ILLDonald Steinwachs; Fiscal Year: 2001..This project will be undertaken in collaboration with the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. ..
- Psychiatrists' Adoption of Schizophrenia GuidelinesDonald Steinwachs; Fiscal Year: 2004..The findings of this research will be used to design educational intervention trials in Maryland to improve the care of patients with schizophrenia. ..
- Consumer Internet Education about Mental Health QualityDonald Steinwachs; Fiscal Year: 2006..These hypothesized changes would be expected to improve patient outcomes, including symptom control, functional status, and quality of life. ..
- Improving Inpatient Psychiatric Payment: Cost and Quality ImplicationsDONALD MICHAEL STEINWACHS; Fiscal Year: 2010..The findings of this research are expected to be applied in Maryland by the HSCRC. In addition, the project has a Policy Advisory Committee with broad representation that will ensure national relevance. ..