E P Slade
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- The relationship between per capita income and diffusion of medical technologiesE P Slade
Department of Health Policy and Management, School of Hygiene and Public Health, The Johns Hopkins University, 624 North Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Health Policy 58:1-14. 2001....
- Effects of school-based mental health programs on mental health service use by adolescents at school and in the communityEric P Slade
Department of Health Policy and Management, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland 21205 1901, USA
Ment Health Serv Res 4:151-66. 2002..However, these data also suggest that, relative to other schools, schools offering on-site mental health counseling do not increase or reduce use of counseling services outside of school on average...
- Health plan options at fortune 100 companies: available coverage for mental health care consumersEric P Slade
Department of Health Policy and Management, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University, 624 North Broadway, Baltimore, Maryland 21205-1901, USA
Psychiatr Serv 54:815-7. 2003
- The relationship between school characteristics and the availability of mental health and related health services in middle and high schools in the United StatesEric P Slade
Department of Health Policy and Management, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 624 North Broadway, Room 433, Baltimore, MD 21205 1901, USA
J Behav Health Serv Res 30:382-92. 2003....
- Spanking in early childhood and later behavior problems: a prospective study of infants and young toddlersEric P Slade
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Department of Health Policy and Management, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Pediatrics 113:1321-30. 2004..To explore the relationship of spanking frequency before age 2 with behavior problems near time of entry into school...
- Racial/ethnic disparities in parent perception of child need for mental health care following school disciplinary eventsEric P Slade
Department of Health Policy and Management, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Ment Health Serv Res 6:75-92. 2004..Culturally appropriate approaches to relaying information to parents about child service need may help reduce these differences...
- Cost-sharing requirements and access to mental health care among medicare enrollees with schizophreniaEric P Slade
Department of Psychiatry of the School of Medicine, University of Maryland, 737 West Lombard Street, Room 526, Baltimore, Maryland 21201, USA
Psychiatr Serv 56:960-6. 2005..This study explored the association between Medicare cost-sharing requirements and the probability of use of various mental health outpatient services among Medicare enrollees with schizophrenia...
- Impacts of age of onset of substance use disorders on risk of adult incarceration among disadvantaged urban youth: a propensity score matching approachEric P Slade
University of Maryland School of Medicine, U S Department of Veterans Affairs, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Drug Alcohol Depend 95:1-13. 2008..Age of onset of substance use disorders in adolescence and early adulthood could be associated with higher rates of adult criminal incarceration in the U.S., but evidence of these associations is scarce...
- Measures and predictors of community-based employment and earnings of persons with schizophrenia in a multisite studyDavid S Salkever
Department of Public Policy, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, 1000 Hilltop Circle, Public Policy 418, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Psychiatr Serv 58:315-24. 2007..Data from a national study of persons with schizophrenia-related disorders were examined to determine clinical factors and labor-market conditions related to employment outcomes...