Michael L Rinke
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Implementation of a central line maintenance care bundle in hospitalized pediatric oncology patientsMichael L Rinke
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, 2091 Rubenstein Child Health Building, 200 N Wolfe St, Baltimore MD, 21287, USA
Pediatrics 130:e996-e1004. 2012....
- Operation care: a pilot case management intervention for frequent emergency medical system usersMichael L Rinke
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Quality and Safety, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
Am J Emerg Med 30:352-7. 2012..This study aims to determine if a prehospital case management intervention reduces transport and nontransport emergency medical system (EMS) responses to frequent EMS users...
- Does prolonged β-lactam infusions improve clinical outcomes compared to intermittent infusions? A meta-analysis and systematic review of randomized, controlled trialsPranita D Tamma
Department of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, MD, USA
BMC Infect Dis 11:181. 2011..The primary objective of this meta-analysis was to determine if prolonged β-lactam infusion resulted in decreased mortality and improved clinical cure compared to intermittent β-lactam infusion...
- Bringing central line-associated bloodstream infection prevention home: CLABSI definitions and prevention policies in home health care agenciesMichael L Rinke
Department of Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, USA
Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf 39:361-70. 2013..07.04.01), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) CLABSI prevention recommendations, and a best-practice central line care bundle for inpatients...
- Pediatric antidepressant medication errors in a national error reporting databaseMichael L Rinke
Department of Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 31:129-36. 2010..To describe inpatient and outpatient pediatric antidepressant medication errors...