Channing J Paller
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Management of bone metastases in refractory prostate cancer--role of denosumabChanning J Paller
Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
Clin Interv Aging 7:363-72. 2012..The role of denosumab in prostate cancer will continue to evolve either as monotherapy or in combination with other bone-targeting strategies...
- Management of patients with biochemical recurrence after local therapy for prostate cancerChanning J Paller
Prostate Cancer Research Program, Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins, 1650 Orleans Street, CRB1 1M59, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
Hematol Oncol Clin North Am 27:1205-19, viii. 2013..A risk-stratified approach informed by the patient's prostate-specific antigen kinetics, comorbidities, and personal preferences is recommended to determine the best management approach. ..
- Sipuleucel-T for the treatment of metastatic prostate cancer: promise and challengesChanning J Paller
Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins, Baltimore, MD, USA
Hum Vaccin Immunother 8:509-19. 2012....
- Management of biochemically recurrent prostate cancer after local therapy: evolving standards of care and new directionsChanning J Paller
Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Clin Adv Hematol Oncol 11:14-23. 2013..This review will summarize the acceptable standards of care for the management of biochemically recurrent prostate cancer, and will also outline some novel experimental approaches for the treatment of this disease state...
- Cabazitaxel: a novel second-line treatment for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancerChanning J Paller
Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Drug Des Devel Ther 5:117-24. 2011....