Myaing M Nyunt
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Mobile phones improve case detection and management of malaria in rural BangladeshChai S Prue
International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Malar J 12:48. 2013..The recent introduction of mobile phones into the rural Bandarban district of Bangladesh provided a resource to improve case detection and treatment of patients with malaria...
- Effects of ritonavir-boosted lopinavir on the pharmacokinetics of quinineM M Nyunt
Department of International Health, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Clin Pharmacol Ther 91:889-95. 2012..Further studies are warranted to assess changes in quinine pharmacokinetics and treatment outcomes in patients with acute malaria receiving antiretroviral therapy that includes LPV/r...
- Mapping hypoendemic, seasonal malaria in rural Bandarban, Bangladesh: a prospective surveillanceWasif A Khan
ICDDR, B International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research, Clinical Sciences Division
Malar J 10:124. 2011....
- Phase I/II evaluation of the prophylactic antimalarial activity of pafuramidine in healthy volunteers challenged with Plasmodium falciparum sporozoitesMyaing M Nyunt
Department of Medicine, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21205, USA
Am J Trop Med Hyg 80:528-35. 2009..We conclude that a single dose of 100 mg pafuramidine does not adequately protect non-immune individuals against P. falciparum and shows no clinically or statistically significant evidence of causal prophylactic activity...
- Pharmacokinetics of sulfadoxine and pyrimethamine in intermittent preventive treatment of malaria in pregnancyM M Nyunt
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Clin Pharmacol Ther 87:226-34. 2010....
- Pharmacokinetic effect of AMD070, an Oral CXCR4 antagonist, on CYP3A4 and CYP2D6 substrates midazolam and dextromethorphan in healthy volunteersMyaing M Nyunt
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Baltimore, MD, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 47:559-65. 2008..AMD070, a novel entry inhibitor, is an inhibitor of X4-tropic HIV virus. In vitro data suggested that it is a CYP3A4 substrate and may inhibit CYP2D6 and CYP3A4...