Pamela A Matson
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Perceived neighborhood partner availability, partner selection, and risk for sexually transmitted infections within a cohort of adolescent femalesPamela A Matson
Division of General Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland Electronic address
J Adolesc Health 55:122-7. 2014....
- When they break up and get back together: length of adolescent romantic relationships and partner concurrencyPAMELA ANN MATSON
Department of Pediatrics, Center for Child and Community Health Research, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
Sex Transm Dis 39:281-5. 2012..Understanding how adolescents conceptualize the length of their relationships when they break up and get back together is essential to the assessment of concurrency...
- Developmental changes in condom use among urban adolescent females: influence of partner contextPamela A Matson
Division of General Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21224, USA
J Adolesc Health 48:386-90. 2011..Using longitudinal data, the authors examined whether there are longitudinal changes in condom use and whether these changes are due in part to developmental changes in the types of sexual relationships in which young women are involved...
- The role of feelings of intimacy on perceptions of risk for a sexually transmitted disease and condom use in the sexual relationships of adolescent African-American femalesPamela A Matson
Department of Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
Sex Transm Infect 88:617-21. 2012..The objective of this analysis was to examine the role of intimacy on perceptions of risk for an STD (PRSTD) and condom use within late adolescent females' main relationships...
- Medicinal and recreational marijuana use among HIV-infected women in the Women's Interagency HIV Study (WIHS) cohort, 1994-2010Gypsyamber DʼSouza
Department of Epidemiology, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 61:618-26. 2012..Initial studies suggest that marijuana use may reduce HIV-related symptoms, but medical marijuana use among HIV-infected individuals has not been well described...
- Understanding Variability in Adolescent Women's Sexually Transmitted Infection-Related Perceptions and Behaviors Associated With Main Sex PartnersPamela A Matson
From the Division of General Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD and All Children s Hospital, Johns Hopkins Medicine, Baltimore, MD
Sex Transm Dis 41:475-9. 2014..The objective of this study was to examine the extent to which female adolescents' STI-related feelings, perceptions, and sexual behavior associated with main sex partners varied over the course of their relationship...
- Television viewing in low-income latino children: variation by ethnic subgroup and English proficiencyDarcy A Thompson
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Child Obes 9:22-8. 2013..The purpose of this study is to determine if hours of television viewed by young children with low-income Latina mothers differs by maternal ethnic subgroup and English language proficiency...