D J H Mathews
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Pluripotent stem cell-derived gametes: truth and (potential) consequencesDebra J H Mathews
Berman Institute of Bioethics, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Cell Stem Cell 5:11-4. 2009..We discuss the state of the science and the potential social implications and offer recommendations for addressing some of the ethical and policy issues that would be raised by the availability of stem cell-derived gametes...
- Science and law. Integrity in international stem cell research collaborationsDebra J H Mathews
Phoebe R Berman Bioethics Institute, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Science 313:921-2. 2006
- Cell-based interventions for neurologic conditions: ethical challenges for early human trialsD J H Mathews
Johns Hopkins University, 100 North Charles Street, Suite 740, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Neurology 71:288-93. 2008....
- Unintended changes in cognition, mood, and behavior arising from cell-based interventions for neurological conditions: ethical challengesP S Duggan
Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Am J Bioeth 9:31-6. 2009..Such steps will help better characterize the potential risks and benefits of CBIs as they are tested and potentially used for treatment...
- Deep Brain Stimulation for Disorders of Mood Thought and Behavior: Scientific anDEBRA MATHEWS; Fiscal Year: 2007..Such a proactive approach to emerging treatments and technologies benefits the public by forestalling potential ethical problems related to, for example, informed consent, inclusion/exclusion criteria and privacy. ..