Susan W Lehmann
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Lithium-associated hypercalcemia and hyperparathyroidism in the elderly: what do we know?Susan W Lehmann
The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 600 North Wolfe Street, Meyer 279, Baltimore, Maryland 21287 7279, United States
J Affect Disord 146:151-7. 2013..Lithium has been reported to induce hypercalcemia and hyperparathyroidism, yet few studies have examined the impact on older patients. We therefore undertook this review and report our findings...
- Psychiatric disorders in older womenS W Lehmann
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
Int Rev Psychiatry 15:269-79. 2003..Clinicians need to be knowledgeable about differences in epidemiology and clinical presentation that distinguish psychiatric disorders in older women from both men and from younger cohorts...
- Factors related to hospitalization in elderly manic patients with early and late-onset bipolar disorderSusan W Lehmann
The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21287 7279, USA
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 21:1060-4. 2006..To identify factors contributing to relapse and hospitalization in elderly patients with bipolar disorder...
- Living alone with dementia: lack of awareness adds to functional and cognitive vulnerabilitiesSusan W Lehmann
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
Int Psychogeriatr 22:778-84. 2010..Approximately 25% of individuals with dementia live alone, yet little is known about the cognitive and functional factors that impact detection of impairment...
- A longitudinal "teaching-to-teach" curriculum for psychiatric residentsSusan W Lehmann
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21287 7279, USA
Acad Psychiatry 34:282-6. 2010..Psychiatric residents' self-reported confidence levels related to teaching medical students were assessed before and after a five-part teaching seminar series...