Soon Young Lee
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Effect of lifetime lactation on breast cancer risk: a Korean women's cohort studySoon Young Lee
Department of Epidemiology, The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Int J Cancer 105:390-3. 2003..001). In conclusion, our study of a large Korean cohort provides additional empirical evidence to current theoretical conjecture that lactation decreases the risk of breast cancer among premenopausal women...
- Does hypertension increase mortality risk from lung cancer? A prospective cohort study on smoking, hypertension and lung cancer risk among Korean menSoon Young Lee
Department of Preventive Medicine and Public Health, School of Medicine, The Ajou University, Suwon, Korea
J Hypertens 20:617-22. 2002..To examine the effects of hypertension on lung cancer prospectively and to determine the interactive effect of hypertension and smoking on lung cancer risk...
- Does long-term lactation protect premenopausal women against hypertension risk? A Korean women's cohort studySoon Young Lee
Department of Preventive Medicine and Public Health, School of Medicine, Ajou University, Yeounton gu, Suwon 443 721, Republic of Korea
Prev Med 41:433-8. 2005..The objective of this study was to examine the effects of lactation on the incidence of hypertension in premenopausal women...
- Serum uric acid and risk of death from cancer, cardiovascular disease or all causes in menSun Ha Jee
Department of Epidemiology and Health Promotion, Graduate School of Public Health, The Yonsei University, PO Box 8044, Seoul 120 749, Korea
Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil 11:185-91. 2004..This cohort study examined the effects of serum uric acid level on death from cancer, atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD) or all causes in men...
- [A study on scheduling periodic examinations for the early detection of breast cancer in Korea]Seong Hwa Jeong
Department of Public Health, Graduate School of Yonsei University
J Prev Med Pub Health 39:346-52. 2006....
- Scheduling mammography screening for the early detection of breast cancer in Korean womenSoon Young Lee
Department of Preventive Medicine and Public Health, School of Medicine, Ajou University, Suwon, Republic of Korea
J Med Screen 14:205-9. 2007..To propose an efficient screening schedule for breast cancer among Korean women using the stochastic model in which the age-specific incidence rate was considered...