Dung T Le
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Safety and Survival With GVAX Pancreas Prime and Listeria Monocytogenes-Expressing Mesothelin (CRS-207) Boost Vaccines for Metastatic Pancreatic CancerDung T Le
Dung T Le, Beth Onners, Jennifer N Uram, Daniel A Laheru, Eric R Lutz, Sara Solt, and Elizabeth M Jaffee, Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore Tim F Greten, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD Andrea Wang Gillam, Siteman Cancer Center, Washington University, St Louis, MO Vincent Picozzi, Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, WA Todd Crocenzi, Providence Portland Medical Center, Portland, OR Gregory Springett, Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, FL Michael Morse, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC Herbert Zeh, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA Deirdre Cohen, New York University Langone Medical Center Robert L Fine, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY and Aimee Luck Murphy, Justin Skoble, Ed Lemmens, John Grous, Thomas Dubensky Jr
J Clin Oncol 33:1325-33. 2015..CRS-207, live-attenuated Listeria monocytogenes-expressing mesothelin, induces innate and adaptive immunity. On the basis of preclinical synergy, we tested prime/boost vaccination with GVAX and CRS-207 in pancreatic adenocarcinoma...
- Evaluation of ipilimumab in combination with allogeneic pancreatic tumor cells transfected with a GM-CSF gene in previously treated pancreatic cancerDung T Le
The Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center, the Skip Viragh Center for Pancreatic Cancer, Research and Clinical Care, and the Sol Goldman Pancreatic Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins, Baltimore, MD, USA
J Immunother 36:382-9. 2013..014) and enhancement of the T-cell repertoire (P = 0.031). In conclusion, checkpoint blockade in combination with GVAX has the potential for clinical benefit and should be evaluated in a larger study...
- Next-generation cancer vaccine approaches: integrating lessons learned from current successes with promising biotechnologic advancesDung T Le
The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21287, USA
J Natl Compr Canc Netw 11:766-72. 2013....
- A live-attenuated Listeria vaccine (ANZ-100) and a live-attenuated Listeria vaccine expressing mesothelin (CRS-207) for advanced cancers: phase I studies of safety and immune inductionDung T Le
The Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins, Baltimore, Maryland 21231, USA
Clin Cancer Res 18:858-68. 2012..These two phase I studies test ANZ-100 and CRS-207 in subjects with liver metastases and mesothelin-expressing cancers, respectively...
- Phase 2 study of erlotinib combined with adjuvant chemoradiation and chemotherapy in patients with resectable pancreatic cancerJoseph M Herman
Department of Radiation Oncology and Molecular Radiation Sciences, Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21231, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 86:678-85. 2013..Gemcitabine-erlotinib therapy has demonstrated a survival benefit for patients with metastatic PDAC. Here we report the first phase 2 study of erlotinib in combination with adjuvant chemoradiation and chemotherapy for resected PDAC...
- Clinical development of Listeria monocytogenes-based immunotherapiesDung T Le
The Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center and the Skip Viragh Pancreatic Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins, Baltimore, MD, USA
Semin Oncol 39:311-22. 2012....
- Integrated preclinical and clinical development of S-trans, trans-Farnesylthiosalicylic Acid (FTS, Salirasib) in pancreatic cancerDaniel Laheru
Department of Medical Oncology, Skip Viragh Center for Pancreatic Cancer Research and Patient Care, Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins, Bunting Blaustein Cancer Research Building, Room 4M09, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Invest New Drugs 30:2391-9. 2012..This study evaluated the activity, safety, and toxicity of salirasib in preclinical models and patients with metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma (PDA)...
- Baseline hemoglobin-A1c impacts clinical outcomes in patients with pancreatic cancerKatherine Y Fan
From the aDepartment of Radiation Oncology and Molecular Radiation Sciences, Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland bDepartment of Statistics, Stanford University, Palo Alto, California cDepartment of Radiation Oncology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California and dDepartment of Oncology, Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, eDepartment of Pathology, The Sol Goldman Pancreatic Cancer Research Center, fRussell H Morgan Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences, gDivision of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Department of Internal Medicine, and hDepartment of Surgery, Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
J Natl Compr Canc Netw 12:50-7. 2014..5% or greater influence OS of patients with PDA even when accounting for other known prognostic factors. HbA1c level at presentation is significantly higher in patients with PDA than patients with BPD and seems to affect survival. ..
- Regulatory T-cell modulation using cyclophosphamide in vaccine approaches: a current perspectiveDung T Le
The Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Cancer Res 72:3439-44. 2012..This review focuses on the use of cyclophosphamide in targeting Tregs to augment cancer vaccine approaches. However, these principles can also be applied to other immunotherapy strategies...
- CD8⁺ Foxp3⁺ tumor infiltrating lymphocytes accumulate in the context of an effective anti-tumor responseDung T Le
The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, Department of Oncology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Int J Cancer 129:636-47. 2011..CD8(+) Foxp3(+) TILs mark the presence of tumor-rejecting antigen-specific T cells and their accumulation serves as a marker for an effective T cell response...
- A multicenter analysis of GTX chemotherapy in patients with locally advanced and metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinomaAna De Jesus-Acosta
Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins, 1650 Orleans Street, CRB I, Room 590, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 69:415-24. 2012..We were interested in determining the clinical benefit of another three-drug regimen of gemcitabine, docetaxel and capecitabine (GTX) in patients with advanced pancreatic adenocarcinoma...
- Tyrosine 23 phosphorylation-dependent cell-surface localization of annexin A2 is required for invasion and metastases of pancreatic cancerLei Zheng
The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
PLoS ONE 6:e19390. 2011..Thus, ANXA2 is part of a novel molecular pathway underlying PDA metastases and a new target for development of PDA therapeutics...
- Development of thyroglobulin antibodies after GVAX immunotherapy is associated with prolonged survivalAlessandra de Remigis
Department of Pathology, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
Int J Cancer 136:127-37. 2015..01 for pancreas and p = 0.005 for prostate cancer). In conclusion, GVAX immunotherapy induces the appearance of TgAbs that recognize a unique antigenic repertoire and associate with prolonged survival...
- Cellular vaccine approachesDung T Le
Department of Oncology, The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1650 Orleans St, Bunting Blaustein Cancer Research Building, Room 407, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Cancer J 16:304-10. 2010....