Dung T Le
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Cellular vaccine approachesDung T Le
Department of Oncology, The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1650 Orleans St, Bunting Blaustein Cancer Research Building, Room 407, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Cancer J 16:304-10. 2010....
- CD8⁺ Foxp3⁺ tumor infiltrating lymphocytes accumulate in the context of an effective anti-tumor responseDung T Le
The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, Department of Oncology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Int J Cancer 129:636-47. 2011..CD8(+) Foxp3(+) TILs mark the presence of tumor-rejecting antigen-specific T cells and their accumulation serves as a marker for an effective T cell response...
- Clinical development of Listeria monocytogenes-based immunotherapiesDung T Le
The Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center and the Skip Viragh Pancreatic Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins, Baltimore, MD, USA
Semin Oncol 39:311-22. 2012....
- Regulatory T-cell modulation using cyclophosphamide in vaccine approaches: a current perspectiveDung T Le
The Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Cancer Res 72:3439-44. 2012..This review focuses on the use of cyclophosphamide in targeting Tregs to augment cancer vaccine approaches. However, these principles can also be applied to other immunotherapy strategies...
- A live-attenuated Listeria vaccine (ANZ-100) and a live-attenuated Listeria vaccine expressing mesothelin (CRS-207) for advanced cancers: phase I studies of safety and immune inductionDung T Le
The Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins, Baltimore, Maryland 21231, USA
Clin Cancer Res 18:858-68. 2012..These two phase I studies test ANZ-100 and CRS-207 in subjects with liver metastases and mesothelin-expressing cancers, respectively...
- A multicenter analysis of GTX chemotherapy in patients with locally advanced and metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinomaAna De Jesus-Acosta
Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins, 1650 Orleans Street, CRB I, Room 590, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 69:415-24. 2012..We were interested in determining the clinical benefit of another three-drug regimen of gemcitabine, docetaxel and capecitabine (GTX) in patients with advanced pancreatic adenocarcinoma...
- Integrated preclinical and clinical development of S-trans, trans-Farnesylthiosalicylic Acid (FTS, Salirasib) in pancreatic cancerDaniel Laheru
Department of Medical Oncology, Skip Viragh Center for Pancreatic Cancer Research and Patient Care, Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins, Bunting Blaustein Cancer Research Building, Room 4M09, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Invest New Drugs 30:2391-9. 2012..This study evaluated the activity, safety, and toxicity of salirasib in preclinical models and patients with metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma (PDA)...
- Tyrosine 23 phosphorylation-dependent cell-surface localization of annexin A2 is required for invasion and metastases of pancreatic cancerLei Zheng
The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
PLoS ONE 6:e19390. 2011..Thus, ANXA2 is part of a novel molecular pathway underlying PDA metastases and a new target for development of PDA therapeutics...