Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Measuring impact: a cross-sectional multi-stage cluster survey to assess the attainment of durable solutions in post-tsunami Aceh, IndonesiaChristopher Lee
Center for Refugee and Disaster Response, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD, USA
BMC Public Health 14:1168. 2014....
- Requirements for independent community-based quality assessment and accountability practices in humanitarian assistance and disaster relief activitiesThomas D Kirsch
Center for Refugee and Disaster Response, The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD, USA
Prehosp Disaster Med 27:280-5. 2012....
- Satisfaction with the humanitarian response to the 2010 Pakistan floods: a call for increased accountability to beneficiariesThomas Kirsch
Department of Emergency Medicine, The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, 5801 Smith Ave, Davis 200, Baltimore, MD 21209, USA
Emerg Med J 30:565-71. 2013..Ascertain recipients' level of satisfaction with humanitarian response efforts...
- Household economic and food security after the 2010 Pakistan floodsShannon Doocy
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 615 North Wolfe Street, Ste E8132, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Food Nutr Bull 34:95-103. 2013..The 2010 floods inundated one-fifth of Pakistan and affected more than 20 million people...
- Analysis of the international and US response to the Haiti earthquake: recommendations for changeThomas Kirsch
Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine, Department of Emergency Medicine, and Johns Hopkins University, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Center for Refugee and Disaster Response, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Disaster Med Public Health Prep 6:200-8. 2012..In addition, information management needs standardized tools and analysis to improve its use of independent agencies...
- Changes needed in the care for sheltered persons: a multistate analysis from Hurricane KatrinaJennifer Lee Jenkins
Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Am J Disaster Med 4:101-6. 2009....
- Mortality following the Haitian earthquake of 2010: a stratified cluster surveyShannon Doocy
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 615 N Wolfe St, Ste E8132, Baltimore, MD, 21205, USA
Popul Health Metr 11:5. 2013..This study aims to characterize mortality and associated risk factors in the 2010 Haitian earthquake...