Tracy M King
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Is epinephrine efficacious in the treatment of bronchiolitis?Tracy M King
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 157:965-8. 2003
- Developmental surveillance of infants and young children in pediatric primary careTracy M King
Division of General Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21287, USA
Curr Opin Pediatr 15:624-9. 2003....
- Prevalence and early identification of language delays among at-risk three year oldsTracy M King
Division of General Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 26:293-303. 2005..This suggests that pediatric providers and home visiting programs need to reexamine their approaches to recognizing and intervening with early language delays...
- The role of clinic culture in implementation of primary care interventions: the case of Reach Out and ReadTracy M King
Division of General Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, 200 N Wolfe Street, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
Acad Pediatr 9:40-6. 2009..Implementation of ROR, however, varies across participating sites. The objective of this study was to identify practice attributes associated with variability in ROR implementation...
- Implementing developmental screening and referrals: lessons learned from a national projectTracy M King
Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Division of General Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, 200 N Wolfe St, Room 2072, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
Pediatrics 125:350-60. 2010....