Andrea B Huber
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Patterns of Nogo mRNA and protein expression in the developing and adult rat and after CNS lesionsAndrea B Huber
Brain Research Institute, University of Zurich, Zurich, 8057 Switzerland
J Neurosci 22:3553-67. 2002....
- Nogo-A inhibits neurite outgrowth and cell spreading with three discrete regionsThomas Oertle
Brain Research Institute, University of Zurich, and Department of Biology, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, CH 8057 Zurich, Switzerland
J Neurosci 23:5393-406. 2003..This suggests that Nogo-A could have a second membrane topology. The two proposed topological variants may have different intracellular as well as extracellular functions...
- Signaling at the growth cone: ligand-receptor complexes and the control of axon growth and guidanceAndrea B Huber
Department of Neuroscience, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Annu Rev Neurosci 26:509-63. 2003..We also discuss recent advances in understanding receptor cross talk and how the activities of guidance cues and their receptors are modulated during neural development...
- Distinct roles for secreted semaphorin signaling in spinal motor axon guidanceAndrea B Huber
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Department of Neuroscience, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21205, USA
Neuron 48:949-64. 2005..Thus, Sema3A-Npn-1 and Sema3F-Npn-2 signaling control distinct steps of motor axon growth and guidance during the formation of spinal motor connections...
- How axons see their way--axonal guidance in the visual systemCorinna Haupt
Institute of Developmental Genetics, GSF National Research Center for Environment and Health, Ingolstaedter Landstrasse 1, D 85764 Munich Neuherberg, Germany
Front Biosci 13:3136-49. 2008....