Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- A proteomic primer for the clinicianYurong Guo
Department of Medicine, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland 21224, USA
Proc Am Thorac Soc 4:9-17. 2007..Selection of the more effective technology or combination of technologies is required to maximize the interpretation and utility of the data...
- Quantitative proteomics analysis of human endothelial cell membrane rafts: evidence of MARCKS and MRP regulation in the sphingosine 1-phosphate-induced barrier enhancementYurong Guo
Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland 21234, USA
Mol Cell Proteomics 6:689-96. 2007....
- Extensive phosphorylation of Smoothened in Hedgehog pathway activationChi Zhang
Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics and Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101:17900-7. 2004..Our studies confirm and extend previous studies showing a positive effect for cAMP-dependent protein kinase and uncover a positive role for casein kinase 1alpha in Hh pathway activation...
- AMPA receptor and GEF-H1/Lfc complex regulates dendritic spine development through RhoA signaling cascadeMyoung Goo Kang
Department of Neuroscience, The Howard Hughes Medical Institute, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 725 North Wolfe Street, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:3549-54. 2009..Altogether, these results strongly suggest that GEF-H1 is an important mediator of AMPA-R activity-dependent structural plasticity in neurons...
- Modulation of mitochondrial proteome and improved mitochondrial function by biventricular pacing of dyssynchronous failing heartsGiulio Agnetti
Johns Hopkins Bayview Proteomics Center, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
Circ Cardiovasc Genet 3:78-87. 2010..We hypothesized that mitochondria may play an important role because of their involvement in energy production...
- Nuclear import of TFIIB is mediated by Kap114p, a karyopherin with multiple cargo-binding domainsJennifer L Hodges
Center for Cell Signaling, Department of Microbiology, University of Virginia Health Sciences Center, Charlottesville, USA
Mol Biol Cell 16:3200-10. 2005..The import of more than one cargo at a time would increase the efficiency of each import cycle and may allow the regulation of coimported cargoes...
- Proteomic analysis of pharmacological preconditioning: novel protein targets converge to mitochondrial metabolism pathwaysD Kent Arrell
Department of Physiology, Queen s University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Circ Res 99:706-14. 2006....