David R M Graham
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Proteomic analysis of the Plasmodium male gamete reveals the key role for glycolysis in flagellar motilityArthur M Talman
Division of Cell and Molecular Biology, Imperial College, London, UK
Malar J 13:315. 2014..For example, the pathway of energy metabolism that power motility, a feature that facilitates gamete encounter and fertilization, is unknown...
- Attenuation of pathogenic immune responses during infection with human and simian immunodeficiency virus (HIV/SIV) by the tetracycline derivative minocyclineJulia L Drewes
Department of Molecular and Comparative Pathobiology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
PLoS ONE 9:e94375. 2014....
- Two-dimensional gel-based approaches for the assessment of N-Linked and O-GlcNAc glycosylation in human and simian immunodeficiency virusesDavid R M Graham
Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, The JHU Bayview Proteomics Center, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
Proteomics 8:4919-30. 2008..This approach will permit correlation of virus glycosylation status with pathological severity and may serve as a rapid screen of viruses from physiological samples for further study by more advanced MS methodology...
- Improvements in two-dimensional gel electrophoresis by utilizing a low cost "in-house" neutral pH sodium dodecyl sulfate-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis systemDavid R M Graham
Department of Pharmacology and Molecular Sciences, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
Proteomics 5:2309-14. 2005..Their utility is demonstrated using albumin-depleted serum samples, rabbit heart left ventricle, and human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1)...
- Quantitative proteomics analysis of human endothelial cell membrane rafts: evidence of MARCKS and MRP regulation in the sphingosine 1-phosphate-induced barrier enhancementYurong Guo
Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland 21234, USA
Mol Cell Proteomics 6:689-96. 2007....
- Data maximization by multipass analysis of protein mass spectraRavi Tharakan
Johns Hopkins Bayview Proteomics Center, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
Proteomics 10:1160-71. 2010....
- Broad-based proteomic strategies: a practical guide to proteomics and functional screeningDavid R M Graham
Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
J Physiol 563:1-9. 2005....