David W Goodman
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- The consequences of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in adultsDavid W Goodman
Johns Hopkins at Green Spring Station, Lutherville, MD 21093, USA
J Psychiatr Pract 13:318-27. 2007..This article discusses how ADHD presents in adults and the effects of the disorder on educational, occupational, interpersonal, and social functioning. Currently available treatments for ADHD in adults are also reviewed...
- Clinical response and symptomatic remission in short- and long-term trials of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate in adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderGreg W Mattingly
St Charles Psychiatric Associates Midwest Research, 4801 Weldon Spring Pkwy, Suite 300, St Charles, MO, USA
BMC Psychiatry 13:39. 2013..This study examined clinical response and symptomatic remission in analyses of 2 studies of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate (LDX) in adults with ADHD...
- An interim analysis of the Quality of Life, Effectiveness, Safety, and Tolerability (QU.E.S.T.) evaluation of mixed amphetamine salts extended release in adults with ADHDDavid W Goodman
Adult Attention Deficit Disorder Center of Maryland, Johns Hopkins at Green Spring Station, Lutherville, MD 21093, USA
CNS Spectr 10:26-34. 2005..Evaluate safety and efficacy of mixed amphetamine salts extended release (MAS XR) in adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)...
- Recognizing ADHD in adults with comorbid mood disorders: implications for identification and managementDavid W Goodman
Adult Attention Deficit Disorder Center of Maryland, Johns Hopkins at Green Spring Station, Lutherville, MD, USA
Postgrad Med 121:20-30. 2009..The current research literature offers little clinical guidance for constructing treatment algorithms...
- Managing ADHD across the lifespan in the primary care settingDavid W Goodman
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Baltimore, MD, USA
Postgrad Med 123:14-26. 2011....