R R Genadry
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- A urogynecologist's view ofthe pelvic floor effects of vaginal delivery/cesarean section for the urologistRene Genadry
Johns Hopkins at Greenspring, 10755 Falls Road, Suite 330, Lutherville, MD 21093, USA
Curr Urol Rep 7:376-83. 2006....
- Complex obstetric fistulasR R Genadry
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 99:S51-6. 2007..The severity of the neurovascular alterations associated with these lesions, as well as inescapable limitations in staff, health facilities, and supplies, make their optimal management very challenging...
- Obstetric fistulas: a clinical reviewA A Creanga
Department of Population, Family and Reproductive Health, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, Maryland 21205, USA
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 99:S40-6. 2007..A standardized terminology and classification, as well as a data reporting system on the surgical management of obstetric fistulas and its outcomes, are critical steps that need to be taken immediately...
- Prevention and treatment of obstetric fistula: Identifying research needs and public health prioritiesA A Creanga
Department of Population, Family and Reproductive Health, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 99:S151-4. 2007
- Dynamic pelvic magnetic resonance imaging and cystocolpoproctography alter surgical management of pelvic floor disordersH S Kaufman
Department of Surgery, The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Dis Colon Rectum 44:1575-83; discussion 1583-4. 2001..Dynamic magnetic resonance and cystocolpoproctography are complementary studies to the physical examination that may alter the surgical management of females with complex pelvic floor disorders...