Peter J Fagan
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- A model for managed behavioral health care in an academic department of psychiatryPeter J Fagan
Department of Psychiatry, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore 21093, USA
Psychiatr Serv 53:431-6. 2002..To supplement previous reports of the involvement of academic psychiatry departments in behavioral health care, the authors supply utilization and financial data that may serve as benchmarks for similar efforts by other departments...
- PedophiliaPeter J Fagan
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Lutherville, MD, USA
JAMA 288:2458-65. 2002..Ultimately, reducing the prevalence of pedophilic behavior requires further collaboration between the criminal justice system and the health care communities...
- Sex therapy and research: a view from health services researchPeter Fagan
Johns Hopkins Health Care LLC, Glen Burnie, Maryland, USA
J Sex Marital Ther 33:427-32. 2007
- Chronic care improvement in primary care: evaluation of an integrated pay-for-performance and practice-based care coordination program among elderly patients with diabetesPeter J Fagan
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Johns Hopkins Healthcare LLC, 6704 Curtis Court, Glen Burnie, MD 21060, USA
Health Serv Res 45:1763-82. 2010....
- Alexithymia in patients attending a sexual disorders clinicThomas N Wise
Sexual Behaviors Consultation Unit, Johns Hopkins Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
J Sex Marital Ther 28:445-50. 2002..These data suggest that alexithymia in both sexually dysfunctional and paraphilic individuals is related to depressed mood, although the effect is more pronounced in paraphilics...
- Erectile dysfunction and depression: category or dimension?Julia Strand
Sexual Behaviors Consultation Unit, Johns Hopkins Hospital and the Department of Psychiatry and Behavior Science, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
J Sex Marital Ther 28:175-81. 2002..The five factors of personality in the NEO-PI were within normal range. The data demonstrates that men with ED are affectively distressed but infrequently meet criteria for categorical DSM-IV depression...
- Examining the effectiveness of hydroxyurea in people with sickle cell diseaseSophie Lanzkron
Div of Hematology, Dept of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1830 E Monument Street, Suite 7300, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
J Health Care Poor Underserved 21:277-86. 2010..2,017, p=.031). Hydroxyurea was underutilized in this patient population. Patients with more regular refills of hydroxyurea had fewer admissions to the hospital and markedly decreased costs...
- Managed care and academic psychiatryPeter J Fagan
Psychiatr Serv 53:1031. 2002