Andrea F Dugas
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Cost-utility of rapid polymerase chain reaction-based influenza testing for high-risk emergency department patientsAndrea Freyer Dugas
Department of Emergency Medicine, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA
Ann Emerg Med 62:80-8. 2013....
- Influenza forecasting with Google Flu TrendsAndrea Freyer Dugas
Department of Emergency Medicine, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e56176. 2013..Secondly, we evaluated the effects of incorporating a real-time influenza surveillance system, Google Flu Trends, and meteorological and temporal information on forecast accuracy...
- Google Flu Trends: correlation with emergency department influenza rates and crowding metricsAndrea Freyer Dugas
Department of Emergency Medicine, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Clin Infect Dis 54:463-9. 2012..This study assesses the temporal correlation of city GFT data to cases of influenza and standard crowding indices from an inner-city emergency department (ED)...
- Diagnosis of spinal cord compression in nontrauma patients in the emergency departmentAndrea F Dugas
Department of Emergency Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA
Acad Emerg Med 18:719-25. 2011..The objectives were to evaluate the presenting signs and symptoms of spinal cord and cauda equina compression (SCC) and to determine the incidence of emergency department (ED) misdiagnosis...
- Emergency Physicians' Adherence to Center for Disease Control and Prevention Guidance During the 2009 Influenza A H1N1 PandemicYu Hsiang Hsieh
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Department of Emergency Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
West J Emerg Med 14:191-9. 2013....