E R Dorsey
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Characterization of a large group of individuals with huntington disease and their relatives enrolled in the COHORT studyE Ray Dorsey
Department of Neurology, Johns Hopkins Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e29522. 2012..Careful characterization of the phenotype and genotype of Huntington disease (HD) can foster better understanding of the condition...
- Group patient visits for Parkinson disease: a randomized feasibility trialE R Dorsey
Department of Neurology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
Neurology 76:1542-7. 2011..This care delivery method has demonstrated benefits for individuals with chronic conditions but has not been evaluated for Parkinson disease (PD)...
- Commentary: improving the supply and distribution of primary care physiciansE Ray Dorsey
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21287, USA
Acad Med 86:541-3. 2011....
- Quantitative risk-benefit analysis of natalizumabJ P Thompson
Department of Neurology, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, USA
Neurology 71:357-64. 2008..To model the long-term risks and benefits of natalizumab in individuals with relapsing multiple sclerosis (MS)...
- Quantifying the risks and benefits of natalizumab in relapsing multiple sclerosisE R Dorsey
Department of Neurology, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14620, USA
Neurology 68:1524-8. 2007..033 QALYs (12 quality-adjusted days) gained. For context, we performed an analogous calculation for interferon beta-1a, which also had a net health benefit of 0.033 QALYs (12 quality-adjusted days)...
- Selegiline shortage: Causes and costs of a generic drug shortageE R Dorsey
Department of Neurology, University at Buffalo, NY, USA
Neurology 73:213-7. 2009..We sought to evaluate prescription trends of generic selegiline and to quantify the economic impact of any resulting drug substitution of more expensive alternatives...
- Communicating clinical trial results to research participantsE Ray Dorsey
Department of Neurology, University of Rochester Medical Center, 1351 Mt Hope Ave, Ste 223, Rochester, NY 14620, USA
Arch Neurol 65:1590-5. 2008..Communicating clinical trial results to research participants is seldom accomplished in a timely or an effective manner...
- Projected number of people with Parkinson disease in the most populous nations, 2005 through 2030E R Dorsey
Department of Neurology, University of Rochester Medical Center, 1351 Mt Hope Blvd, Suite 223, Rochester, NY 14620, USA
Neurology 68:384-6. 2007..The number of individuals with PD over age 50 in these countries was between 4.1 and 4.6 million in 2005 and will double to between 8.7 and 9.3 million by 2030...