Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Liu R, Che D, Zhao T, Pundir P, Cao J, Lv Y, et al. MRGPRX2 is essential for sinomenine hydrochloride induced anaphylactoid reactions. Biochem Pharmacol. 2017;146:214-223 pubmed publisher..The results showed a kind of mechanism that SH-induced anaphylactoid reactions were mediated by MRGPRX2 via activating PLC molecular signaling pathways to provoke mast cells Ca2+ mobilization and degranulation. ..
- Anderson M, Zheng Q, Dong X. Investigation of Pain Mechanisms by Calcium Imaging Approaches. Neurosci Bull. 2018;34:194-199 pubmed publisher..Here, we review the current findings in pain research using GCaMP imaging as well as discussing potential methodological considerations. ..
- He S, Han L, Li Z, Xu Q, Tiwari V, Yang F, et al. Temporal changes in MrgC expression after spinal nerve injury. Neuroscience. 2014;261:43-51 pubmed publisher..These findings extend our knowledge about the distribution of MrgC in rodent DRG neurons and the regulation of its expression by nerve injury. ..
- Kim Y, Anderson M, Park K, Zheng Q, Agarwal A, Gong C, et al. Coupled Activation of Primary Sensory Neurons Contributes to Chronic Pain. Neuron. 2016;91:1085-1096 pubmed publisher..Therefore, neuronal coupling represents a new form of neuronal plasticity in the DRG and contributes to pain hypersensitivity by "hijacking" neighboring neurons through gap junctions. ..
- Wang C, Wang Z, Yang Y, Zhu C, Wu G, Yu G, et al. Pirt contributes to uterine contraction-induced pain in mice. Mol Pain. 2015;11:57 pubmed publisher..Taken together, we speculate that Pirt plays an important role in mice uterine contraction-induced pain. ..
- Li Z, He S, Tseng P, Xu Q, Tiwari V, Yang F, et al. The inhibition of high-voltage-activated calcium current by activation of MrgC11 involves phospholipase C-dependent mechanisms. Neuroscience. 2015;300:393-403 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that activation of MrgC11 may inhibit HVA ICa in mouse DRG neurons through a voltage-independent mechanism that involves activation of the PLC, but not GÎ±i or GÎ±s, pathway. ..
- Weng H, Patel K, Jeske N, Bierbower S, Zou W, Tiwari V, et al. Tmem100 Is a Regulator of TRPA1-TRPV1 Complex and Contributes to Persistent Pain. Neuron. 2015;85:833-46 pubmed publisher..Our study unveils a context-dependent modulation of the TRPA1-V1 complex, and Tmem100-3Q CPP is a promising pain therapy. ..