J A Dipietro
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Fetal movement detection: comparison of the Toitu actograph with ultrasound from 20 weeks gestationJ A Dipietro
Department of Population and Family Health Sciences, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland 21205, USA
J Matern Fetal Med 8:237-42. 1999..This study evaluates the validity of Doppler-detected fetal movement by a commercially available monitor and investigates whether characteristics of maternal body habitus and the intrauterine environment affect its performance...
- Choroid plexus cysts do not affect fetal neurodevelopmentJ A Dipietro
Department of Population and Family Health Sciences, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 615 N Wolfe Street, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
J Perinatol 26:622-7. 2006..To determine whether an isolated finding of a choroid plexus cyst (CPC) during routine ultrasound is associated with altered fetal growth or development...
- Cross-correlation of fetal cardiac and somatic activity as an indicator of antenatal neural developmentJ A Dipietro
Department of Population and Health Sciences, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 185:1421-8. 2001..In this study, we wanted to model the emergence of coupling between fetal cardiac and somatic activity in normal and at-risk fetuses...
- Fetal growth in Peru: comparisons with international fetal size charts and implications for fetal growth assessmentM Merialdi
Center for Human Nutrition, Bloomberg School of Public Health, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 26:123-8. 2005....
- Women's response to fetal choroid plexus cysts detected by prenatal ultrasoundE A Cristofalo
Department of Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
J Perinatol 26:215-23. 2006..To determine maternal responses to detection of a minor structural variant, the choroid plexus cyst (CPC), in their fetus on prenatal ultrasound...