Lisa Ross DeCamp
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Immigrant latino neighborhoods and mortality among infants born to Mexican-origin Latina womenLisa Ross DeCamp
Department of Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA
Matern Child Health J 19:1354-63. 2015..Instead, higher neighborhood Latino immigrant concentration may indicate a neighborhood with characteristics that negatively impact maternal and infant health for Latinos...
- Changes in language services use by US pediatriciansLisa Ross DeCamp
Division of General Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Pediatrics 132:e396-406. 2013..This study compared language services use by US pediatricians in 2004 and 2010 and examined variation in use in 2010 by pediatrician, practice, and state characteristics...
- The voices of limited English proficiency Latina mothers on pediatric primary care: lessons for the medical homeLisa Ross DeCamp
Department of Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins University, Center for Child and Community Health Research, 5200 Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
Matern Child Health J 17:95-109. 2013..Promoting this model among practices that serve limited English proficiency Latino families could improve engagement and satisfaction with primary care...
- Generational status, health insurance, and public benefit participation among low-income Latino childrenLisa Ross DeCamp
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars Program, Center for Child and Community Health Research, University of Michigan, Mason F Lord Bldg, Ste 4200, 5200 Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
Matern Child Health J 16:735-43. 2012..Insurance disparities are concentrated among first- and second-generation Latino children. For second-generation Latino children, connection to other public benefit programs may promote enrollment in public insurance...
- Medical home disparities for Latino children by parental language of interviewLisa Ross DeCamp
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars Program, University of Michigan, MI, USA
J Health Care Poor Underserved 22:1151-66. 2011..Addressing health care disparities for Latino children requires particular attention to the unique needs of Latino children with parents who may experience language barriers during health care encounters...
- Care of the complex chronically ill child by generalist pediatricians: lessons learned from pediatric palliative careJennifer K Walter
Division of General Pediatrics, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Hosp Pediatr 3:129-38. 2013....