P S Creticos
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Loss of response to treatment with leukotriene receptor antagonists but not inhaled corticosteroids in patients over 50 years of agePeter Creticos
John Hopkins Asthma and Allergy Center, Baltimore, Maryland 21442, USA
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 88:401-9. 2002..There are limited published data describing the relative efficacy of available treatment options in younger versus older patients with persistent asthma...
- The consideration of immunotherapy in the treatment of allergic asthmaP S Creticos
Department of Medicine, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 87:13-27. 2001..The tools of molecular biology have provided a framework with which to begin to understand the mechanistic effects of IT on the underlying inflammatory component of allergic respiratory disease...
- New approaches in immunotherapy: allergen vaccination with immunostimulatory DNAPeter Socrates Creticos
Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins Asthma and Allergy Center, Johns Hopkins University, 5501 Hopkins Bayview Circle, Room 2B, 71, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
Immunol Allergy Clin North Am 24:569-81, v. 2004..This article addresses a specific adjuvant approach to immunotherapy in which highly active immunostimulatory phosphorothioate oligodeoxyribonucleotide moieties are linked to the principal allergenic moiety of a relevant aeroallergen...
- Immunotherapy with a ragweed-toll-like receptor 9 agonist vaccine for allergic rhinitisPeter S Creticos
Department of Medicine, Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, USA
N Engl J Med 355:1445-55. 2006..Conjugating immunostimulatory sequences of DNA to specific allergens offers a new approach to allergen immunotherapy that reduces acute allergic responses...
- Legends in allergy: Philip S. Norman and Lawrence M. Lichtenstein--the Hopkins experiencePeter Socrates Creticos
Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 119:1031-8. 2007