Ying Jun Cao
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins University
- Effect of low-dose ritonavir on the pharmacokinetics of the CXCR4 antagonist AMD070 in healthy volunteersYing Jun Cao
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 52:1630-4. 2008..The plasma pharmacokinetics of ritonavir were consistent with previous reports. It is concluded that AMD070 concentrations were increased with concomitant ritonavir dosing for 14 days in healthy volunteers...
- Multiple-dose escalation study of the safety, pharmacokinetics, and biologic activity of oral AMD070, a selective CXCR4 receptor inhibitor, in human subjectsNimalie D Stone
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Harvey 502, 600 N Wolfe Street, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 51:2351-8. 2007..Trough concentrations with the 400-mg dose q12h exceeded the antiviral in vitro 90% effective concentration of AMD070...
- Distribution of cell-free and cell-associated HIV surrogates in the colon after simulated receptive anal intercourse in men who have sex with menNicolette A Louissaint
Department of Pharmacology and Molecular Sciences, Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 59:10-7. 2012..Describing the distribution and clearance of HIV surrogates within the gastrointestinal tract to inform rectal microbicide development...
- Food affects Zidovudine concentration independent of effects on gastrointestinal absorptionThemba T Ndovi
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Medicine, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 47:1366-73. 2007..This effect may be due to the increased hepatic metabolism because feeding increases hepatic blood flow and because ZDV has a high hepatic extraction ratio with low affinity to blood plasma proteins...
- Noninvasive quantitation of drug concentration in prostate and seminal vesicles: improvement and validation with desipramine and aspirinYing Jun Cao
Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 48:176-83. 2008..91-9.9) for desipramine. We conclude that our quantitative analysis along with the split ejaculate method is sensitive, reproducible, and applicable for the assessment of pharmacokinetics of the accessory glands of the male genital tract...
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of methadone enantiomers after coadministration with fosamprenavir-ritonavir in opioid-dependent subjectsYing Jun Cao
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland 21287 5554, USA
Pharmacotherapy 28:863-74. 2008..To compare steady-state pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of methadone enantiomers when coadministered with fosamprenavir 700 mg-ritonavir 100 mg twice/day...