L C Burton
Affiliation: Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Using electronic health records to help coordinate careLynda C Burton
Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University, 624 N Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Milbank Q 82:457-81, table of contents. 2004....
- Health outcomes and medicaid costs for frail older individuals: a case study of a MCO versus fee-for-service careLynda C Burton
Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, Health Services Research and Development Center, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 50:382-8. 2002..will be essential to ensure that patients' and the publics' interests are well served...
- Health of Medicare Advantage plan enrollees at 1 year after Hurricane KatrinaLynda C Burton
Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, 624 N Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Am J Manag Care 15:13-22. 2009....
- Satisfaction with health care of dually eligible older beneficiariesL C Burton
Health Services Research and Development Center, John Hopkins University School of Hygiene and Public Health, Department of Health Policy and Management, USA
Health Care Financ Rev 22:175-8. 2001....
- Transitions in spousal caregivingLynda C Burton
Health Services Research and Development Center, Johns Hopkins University, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Gerontologist 43:230-41. 2003..This study describes transitions over 5 years among community-dwelling elderly spouses into and within caregiving roles and associated health outcomes...
- Substitutive Hospital at Home for older persons: effects on costsKevin D Frick
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 624 N Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Am J Manag Care 15:49-56. 2009....
- Medical care for nursing home residents: differences by dementia status. Epidemiology of Dementia in Nursing Homes Research GroupL C Burton
Health Services Research and Development Center, School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland 21205, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 49:142-7. 2001....
- Healthcare utilization of nursing home residents: comparison between decedents and survivorsAnita Bercovitz
Division of Gerontology, School of Medicine, University of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland 21201, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 53:2069-75. 2005..To determine whether residents who die while in the nursing home have higher healthcare utilization than survivors and whether the utilization in the periods before death varies with length of stay in the nursing home...
- Characteristics predicting nursing home admission in the program of all-inclusive care for elderly peopleSusan M Friedman
Department of Medicine, University of Rochester, NY, USA
Gerontologist 45:157-66. 2005..This study determined overall risk and predictors of long-term nursing home admission within the Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)...
- Racial disparities in health careGregory D Stevens
JAMA 287:2943; author reply 2943. 2002