Jeanne L Jacoby
- Community-associated methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus in an emergency medicine resident: lessons learnedJennifer Storch
Ann Emerg Med 46:384-5; author reply 385. 2005
- After the black box warning: dramatic changes in ED use of droperidolJeanne L Jacoby
Emergency Medicine Residency, St Luke s Hospital, Bethlehem, PA 18015, USA
Am J Emerg Med 23:196. 2005
- Short- and long-term effects of emergency medicine sonography on formal sonography use: a decade of experienceJeanne L Jacoby
Emergency Medicine Residency Program, St Luke s Hospital, Bethlehem, PA 18015, USA
J Ultrasound Med 25:233-6. 2006..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the effect of an ongoing EM sonography program on formal sonography use after more than a decade of experience...
- The effect of IM droperidol on driving performanceJessica Fulton
Emergency Medicine Residency, St Luke s Hospital, 801 Ostrum Street, Bethlehem, PA 18015, USA
J Med Toxicol 2:93-6. 2006..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the effects of DROP, 2.5 mg intramuscular (IM), on driving performance...
- Synchronized emergency department cardioversion of atrial dysrhythmias saves time, money and resourcesJeanne L Jacoby
St Luke s Hospital, Bethlehem, PA 18015, USA
J Emerg Med 28:27-30. 2005..Elective synchronized cardioversion in the ED is an effective strategy for management of new-onset AF/flutter and is associated with significant decreases in charges and length of stay as well as a high degree of patient satisfaction...
- Scrubs versus professional attire: ED patients are indifferentJeanne L Jacoby
Am J Emerg Med 22:61-2. 2004
- The emergent airway: what drugs and adjuncts do emergency physicians prefer?Jeanne L Jacoby
Am J Emerg Med 22:325-6. 2004
- Intramuscular ziprasidone: an effective agent for sedation of the agitated ED patientJessica A Fulton
Am J Emerg Med 24:254-5. 2006