B P Monia
Affiliation: Isis Pharmaceuticals
- Genomic analysis of wig-1 pathwaysYalda Sedaghat
Department of Drug Discovery, Isis Pharmaceuticals Inc, Carlsbad, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e29429. 2012..In this study we focused on the wig-1 transcription factor as a downstream p53 regulated gene and characterized the effects of wig-1 down regulation on gene expression in mouse liver and brain...
- Sequence-specific antitumor activity of a phosphorothioate oligodeoxyribonucleotide targeted to human C-raf kinase supports an antisense mechanism of action in vivoB P Monia
Isis Pharmaceuticals, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 93:15481-4. 1996..e., antisense) mechanism of action. These results provide important experimental evidence supporting an antisense mechanism of action underlying the in vivo antitumor activity displayed by ISIS 5132 or CGP69846A...
- Toward antisense oligonucleotide therapy for cancer: ISIS compounds in clinical developmentJ T Holmlund
Isis Pharmaceuticals Inc, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
Curr Opin Mol Ther 1:372-85. 1999..This review summarizes the status of development of three anticancer antisense oligonucleotides from ISIS Pharmaceuticals...
- Inhibition of antigen-induced eosinophilia and late phase airway hyperresponsiveness by an IL-5 antisense oligonucleotide in mouse models of asthmaJ G Karras
Departments of Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology and Pharmacology, Isis Pharmaceuticals, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
J Immunol 164:5409-15. 2000..These data underscore the potential utility of an antisense approach targeting IL-5 for the treatment of asthma and eosinophilic diseases...
- Kinetic characteristics of Escherichia coli RNase H1: cleavage of various antisense oligonucleotide-RNA duplexesS T Crooke
Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
Biochem J 312:599-608. 1995..Multiple deoxynucleotide gaps increased the Vmax. but had little effect on Km. 3. The effects of several base modifications on the site of initial cleavage, processivity and initial rate of cleavage were also studied...
- Deletion of individual exons and induction of soluble murine interleukin-5 receptor-alpha chain expression through antisense oligonucleotide-mediated redirection of pre-mRNA splicingJ G Karras
Department of Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology, Isis Pharmaceuticals, Carlsbad, California 92008, USA
Mol Pharmacol 58:380-7. 2000....
- Elucidating cell signaling mechanisms using antisense technologyE Koller
Department of Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology, Isis Pharmaceuticals, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
Trends Pharmacol Sci 21:142-8. 2000..This article reviews the opportunities that antisense oligonucleotides offer for the study of signal transduction pathways and identification of inhibitors of these pathways for drug development...