Nathaniel G Wade
Affiliation: Iowa State University
- Comparison of brief group interventions to promote forgiveness: a pilot outcome studyNathaniel G Wade
Department of Psychology, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa 50011, USA
Int J Group Psychother 59:199-220. 2009..The two treatments did not differ from each other on any of the outcome variables...
- Predictors of the change in self-stigma following a single session of group counselingNathaniel G Wade
Department of Psychology, Iowa State University, W112 Lagomarcino Hall, Ames, IA 50011, USA
J Couns Psychol 58:170-82. 2011..The therapist self-disclosure condition, however, had no effect on the change in self-stigma, intentions to seek help, or interest in continuing with group counseling...
- Cross-cultural validity of the Self-Stigma of Seeking Help (SSOSH) scale: examination across six nationsDavid L Vogel
Department of Psychology, Iowa State University, Ames, IA 50011, USA
J Couns Psychol 60:303-10. 2013....
- Is stigma internalized? The longitudinal impact of public stigma on self-stigmaDavid L Vogel
Department of Psychology, Iowa State University, IA 50011 3180, USA
J Couns Psychol 60:311-6. 2013..These findings suggest that if self-stigma develops from public stigma, interventions could be developed to interrupt this process at the individual level and reduce or eliminate self-stigma despite perceptions of public stigma...
- Seeking help from a mental health professional: the influence of one's social networkDavid L Vogel
Department of Psychology, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa 50011 3180, USA
J Clin Psychol 63:233-45. 2007..Also, knowing someone who had sought help was related to the intention to seek help. Of those who sought psychological help, approximately 75% had someone recommend that they seek help and about 94% knew someone who had sought help...
- Religion and spirituality in psychotherapy: a practice-friendly review of researchBrian C Post
Department of Psychology, Iowa State University, Lagomarcino W112, Ames, IA 50011, USA
J Clin Psychol 65:131-46. 2009....
- Understanding concerns about interventions to promote forgiveness: A review of the literatureNathaniel G Wade
Department of Psychology, Iowa State University
Psychotherapy (Chic) 45:88-102. 2008..PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2010 APA, all rights reserved)...
- Forgivingness, vengeful rumination, and affective traitsJack W Berry
Department of Psychology, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA 23284 2018, USA
J Pers 73:183-225. 2005..Future research should distinguish the contents of mental rumination following interpersonal transgressions...