Jamie A O'Rourke
Affiliation: Iowa State University
- Integrating microarray analysis and the soybean genome to understand the soybeans iron deficiency responseJamie A O'Rourke
Department of Genetics, Developmental and Cellular Biology, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa 50011, USA
BMC Genomics 10:376. 2009..To better understand the effect of iron availability on soybean yield, we identified genes in two near isogenic lines with changes in expression patterns when plants were grown in iron sufficient and iron deficient conditions...
- Microarray analysis of iron deficiency chlorosis in near-isogenic soybean linesJamie A O'Rourke
1Department of Genetics, Developmental and Cellular Biology, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa 50011, USA
BMC Genomics 8:476. 2007..Soybean cultivars vary greatly in their ability to respond successfully to iron deficiency stress. Microarray analyses permit the identification of genes and physiological processes involved in soybean's response to iron stress...
- Recovering from iron deficiency chlorosis in near-isogenic soybeans: a microarray studyJamie A O'Rourke
Department of Genetics, Developmental and Cellular Biology, Iowa State University, Ames, IA 50011, USA
Plant Physiol Biochem 45:287-92. 2007..The expression differences suggest potential residual effects of iron deficiency on plant health...
- An integrative approach to genomic introgression mappingAndrew J Severin
Department of Agronomy, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa 50011, USA
Plant Physiol 154:3-12. 2010..We conclude that the comparative RNA-Seq approach can be optimized with sufficient sampling and by utilizing a post hoc correction accounting for gene density variation that controls for false discoveries...
- Replication protein A subunit 3 and the iron efficiency response in soybeanSarah E Atwood
Interdepartmental Genetics Program, Iowa State University, Ames, IA, 50011, USA
Plant Cell Environ 37:213-34. 2014..Our findings suggest the iron efficient genotype Clark is able to induce energy controlling pathways, possibly regulated by SnRK1/TOR, to promote nutrient recycling and stress responses in iron deficient conditions. ..