Affiliation: Iowa State University
- Human respiratory syncytial virus A2 strain replicates and induces innate immune responses by respiratory epithelia of neonatal lambsAlicia Olivier
Department of Veterinary Pathology, College of Veterinary Medicine, Iowa State University, Ames, IA 50011 1250, USA
Int J Exp Pathol 90:431-8. 2009..RSV infection induces increased expression of surfactant proteins A and D in lambs, which may also be an important feature of infection in newborn infants...
- Idiopathic eosinophilic meningoencephalomyelitis in a Rottweiler dogAlicia K Olivier
Department of Pathology, College of Veterinary Medicine, Iowa State University, 2740 Veterinary Pathology, Ames, IA 50011, USA
J Vet Diagn Invest 22:646-8. 2010..The dog was diagnosed with idiopathic eosinophilic meningoencephalomyelitis based on cerebrospinal fluid analysis, histopathology, and special stains to exclude etiologic agents...
- Exogenous administration of vascular endothelial growth factor prior to human respiratory syncytial virus a2 infection reduces pulmonary pathology in neonatal lambs and alters epithelial innate immune responsesAlicia K Olivier
Department of Veterinary Pathology, College of Veterinary Medicine, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa, USA
Exp Lung Res 37:131-43. 2011....
- Differential expression of cytokine transcripts in neonatal and adult ovine alveolar macrophages in response to respiratory syncytial virus or toll-like receptor ligationSasha J Fach
Immunobiology Graduate Program, Iowa State University, Ames, IA, USA
Vet Immunol Immunopathol 136:55-64. 2010..Differential regulation of cytokines in neonatal AMvarphis compared to adult AMvarphis in response to RSV could be a contributory factor to more severe clinical episodes seen in neonates...
- Respiratory syncytial virus is associated with an inflammatory response in lungs and architectural remodeling of lung-draining lymph nodes of newborn lambsFatoumata B Sow
Dept of Veterinary Pathology, Iowa State Univ, Ames, 50011, USA
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 300:L12-24. 2011....