Affiliation: Invitrogen Corporation
- Quantification of change in phosphorylation of BCR-ABL kinase and its substrates in response to Imatinib treatment in human chronic myelogenous leukemia cellsXiquan Liang
Proteomics, R and D Department, Invitrogen Life Science, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
Proteomics 6:4554-64. 2006..These results demonstrate the simplicity and utility of SILAC as a method to quantify dynamic changes in phosphorylation at specific sites in response to stimuli or drug treatment in cell culture...
- Quantitative comparison of IMAC and TiO2 surfaces used in the study of regulated, dynamic protein phosphorylationXiquan Liang
Invitrogen Corporation, Carlsbad, California, USA
J Am Soc Mass Spectrom 18:1932-44. 2007....
- Identification and quantification of proteins differentially secreted by a pair of normal and malignant breast-cancer cell linesXiquan Liang
Invitrogen Corporation, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
Proteomics 9:182-93. 2009..These results corroborate models of invasive tumors sustained by elaborate coordination of stromal cells via chemokines and growth factors, while protease inhibitors remodel the ECM to stimulate angiogenesis...
- Quantification of membrane and membrane-bound proteins in normal and malignant breast cancer cells isolated from the same patient with primary breast carcinomaXiquan Liang
Life Sciences R and D, Protein Analysis, Invitrogen, Carlsbad, California 92008, USA
J Proteome Res 5:2632-41. 2006..These results indicate that SILAC is a powerful technique that can be extended to the discovery of membrane-bound antigens that may be used to phenotype diseased cells...
- Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase and Src family kinases are required for phosphorylation and membrane recruitment of Dok-1 in c-Kit signalingXiquan Liang
Cell Biology Program and the Molecular Pharmacology and Therapeutics Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York 10021, USA
J Biol Chem 277:13732-8. 2002..Taken together, these data indicate that activation of PI 3-kinase by KL promotes binding of the Dok pleckstrin homology domain and Dok-1 recruitment to the plasma membrane where Dok-1 is phosphorylated by Src and/or Tec family kinases...
- Glucocorticoids alter the lipid and protein composition of membrane rafts of a murine T cell hybridomaFrancois Van Laethem
Laboratoire de Physiologie Animale, Institut de Biologie et de Médecine Moléculaires, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Gosselies, Belgium
J Immunol 170:2932-9. 2003....