Affiliation: International Center for Research on Women
- The politics of 'branding' in policy transfer: the case of DOTS for tuberculosis controlJessica Ogden
International Center for Research on Women, 1717 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Suite 302, Washington, DC 20036, USA
Soc Sci Med 57:179-88. 2003..Third, top-down internationally driven policy changes may lead to apparent policy transfer, but not necessarily to successfully implemented programmes...
- Expanding the care continuum for HIV/AIDS: bringing carers into focusJessica Ogden
International Center for Research on Women, Washington, DC 20036, USA
Health Policy Plan 21:333-42. 2006....
- Moving forward on women's gender-related HIV vulnerability: the good news, the bad news and what to do about itGeeta Rao Gupta
International Center for Research on Women, Washington, DC, USA
Glob Public Health 6:S370-82. 2011....
- Transferring policies for treating sexually transmitted infections: what's wrong with global guidelines?Louisiana Lush
Department of Public Health and Policy, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, UK
Health Policy Plan 18:18-30. 2003..Finally, we comment on the way current global guidelines need to be adapted, given the growth in knowledge...
- Impact of HIV on women internationallyLydia Ogden
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia 30333, USA
Emerg Infect Dis 10:2032-3. 2004