Wayne C Koff
Affiliation: International AIDS Vaccine Initiative
- Accelerating next-generation vaccine development for global disease preventionWayne C Koff
International AIDS Vaccine Initiative IAVI, New York, NY 10004, USA
Science 340:1232910. 2013....
- Accelerating the development of a safe and effective HIV vaccine: HIV vaccine case study for the Decade of VaccinesWayne C Koff
Research and Development, International AIDS Vaccine Initiative, 125 Broad Street, New York, NY 10004, USA
Vaccine 31:B204-8. 2013....
- HIV vaccine development: challenges and opportunities towards solving the HIV vaccine-neutralizing antibody problemWayne C Koff
International AIDS Vaccine Initiative, 125 Broad Street, New York, United States
Vaccine 30:4310-5. 2012..This presentation will review the challenges and opportunities for development of vaccine candidates capable of eliciting broadly neutralizing antibodies against HIV...
- HIV vaccine design: insights from live attenuated SIV vaccinesWayne C Koff
International AIDS Vaccine Initiative, New York, New York 10038, USA
Nat Immunol 7:19-23. 2006..Here, the strategies defining key components of the protective immune response elicited by these vaccines are discussed...
- AIDS/HIV. Developing an AIDS vaccine: need, uncertainty, hopeEmilio A Emini
International AIDS Vaccine Initiative, New York, NY 10038, USA
Science 304:1913-4. 2004
- Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 elite neutralizers: individuals with broad and potent neutralizing activity identified by using a high-throughput neutralization assay together with an analytical selection algorithmMelissa D Simek
International AIDS Vaccine Initiative, New York, NY 10028, USA
J Virol 83:7337-48. 2009..These elite neutralizers provide promising starting material for the isolation of broadly neutralizing monoclonal antibodies to assist in HIV-1 vaccine design...
- HIV vaccine design and the neutralizing antibody problemDennis R Burton
Departments of Immunology and Molecular Biology, Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, California, USA
Nat Immunol 5:233-6. 2004
- An AIDS vaccine: no time to give upDennis R Burton
Lancet 364:1938. 2004
- Nonhuman primate models and the failure of the Merck HIV-1 vaccine in humansDavid I Watkins
Wisconsin National Primate Research Center, University of Wisconsin Madison, 1220 Capitol Court, Madison, Wisconsin 53715, USA
Nat Med 14:617-21. 2008..Vaccine designers must now develop T cell vaccine strategies that reduce viral load after heterologous challenge...