- Developing health messages: qualitative studies with children, parents, and teachers help identify communications opportunities for healthful lifestyles and the prevention of obesitySusan T Borra
International Food Information Council Foundation, 1100 Connecticut Avenue NW, Suite 430, Washington, DC 20036, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 103:721-8. 2003..Parents and children need to work together in addressing the overweight prevention issue and need effective tools to facilitate this cooperative effort...
- Consumer perspectives on food labelsSusan Borra
International Food Information Council Foundation, Washington, DC 20036, USA
Am J Clin Nutr 83:1235S. 2006..This summary provides highlights from recent quantitative and qualitative research on consumers' use and understanding of food label information...
- The recent evolution of news organizations toward web-based healthful eating and weight management toolsSusan T Borra
International Food Information Council IFIC Foundation, Washington, DC 20036, USA
J Nutr Educ Behav 39:S60-2. 2007
- Customer service: an important leadership skill for every ADA memberSusan T Borra
J Am Diet Assoc 102:332. 2002
- At a crossroads: ADA and public policySusan T Borra
J Am Diet Assoc 102:464-5. 2002