Nancy C Rose
Affiliation: Intermountain Medical Center
- The complexity of fetal imaging: reconciling clinical care with patient entertainmentSara Ellis Simonsen
University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Salt Lake City, Utah 84132, USA
Obstet Gynecol 112:1351-4. 2008....
- The impact of utilization of early aneuploidy screening on amniocenteses available for training in obstetrics and fetal medicineNancy C Rose
Intermountain Healthcare, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Prenat Diagn 33:242-4. 2013..First-trimester aneuploidy screening has high detection rates and low false-positive rates. Their use as well as the implementation of non-invasive prenatal testing may affect specialty training in prenatal diagnosis procedures...
- Newborn screening and the obstetricianNancy C Rose
Intermountain Healthcare, University of Utah School of Medicine, Intermountain Medical Center, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah 84157, USA
Obstet Gynecol 120:908-17. 2012..This information can be reviewed as it best suits incorporation in an individual's practice; verbal discussion and the distribution of written materials with resources for further information are encouraged...
- A randomized controlled trial of an electronic informed consent processErin Rothwell
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, USA
J Empir Res Hum Res Ethics 9:1-7. 2014..This research suggests that an electronic informed consent presentation may improve participant understanding for some aspects of a research study. ..
- Principles and practice of teratology for the obstetricianBarbra Fisher
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah 84132, USA
Clin Obstet Gynecol 51:106-18. 2008..Common clinical problems of counseling patients about potential teratogenic risks in pregnancy are presented and principles of teratogenicity assessment...
- Noninvasive prenatal testing for fetal aneuploidy: clinical assessment and a plea for restraintMary E Norton
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Stanford University School of Medicine Lucile Packard Children s Hospital, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Obstet Gynecol 121:847-50. 2013..True cost-utility analyses will be needed to determine the actual clinical efficacy of this approach in the general prenatal population...
- What parents want to know about the storage and use of residual newborn bloodspotsJeffrey R Botkin
University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah
Am J Med Genet A 164:2739-44. 2014....
- Antenatal screening tests: knowledge and practice patterns of obstetricians in UtahBarbra M Fisher
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Salt Lake City, USA
Am J Med Genet A 140:2464-8. 2006..The accurate responses to questions related to an enclosed education brochure suggest that direct mailings may be useful for provider education, especially in regions where many providers practice remote from academic centers...