Christine L Taylor
Affiliation: Institute of Medicine
- Regulatory frameworks for functional foods and dietary supplementsChristine Lewis Taylor
Office of Nutritional Products, Labeling and Dietary Supplements, Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, Food and Drug Administration, 5100 Paint Branch Parkway, College Park, MD 20704, USA
Nutr Rev 62:55-9. 2004..This article provides an overview of the Food and Drug Administration's regulatory framework for these products; it also highlights issues that are emerging and will require consideration and dialog...
- Highlights of 'a model for establishing upper levels of intake for nutrients and related substances: report of a Joint FAO/WHO Technical Workshop on Nutrient Risk Assessment, May 2-6, 2005'Christine Lewis Taylor
World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
Nutr Rev 65:31-8. 2007....
- How the nutrition food label was developed, part 1: the Nutrition Facts panelChristine Lewis Taylor
Institute of Medicine, The National Academies, 500 Fifth St, NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 108:437-42. 2008
- How the nutrition food label was developed, Part 2: the purpose and promise of nutrition claimsChristine L Taylor
Institute of Medicine, The National Academies, Washington, DC 20001, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 108:618-23. 2008
- Nutrient risk assessment as a tool for providing scientific assessments to regulatorsChristine L Taylor
Institute of Medicine, The National Academies, Washington, DC 20001 and 5Office of Dietary Supplements, NIH, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
J Nutr 138:1987S-1991S. 2008....