Affiliation: Institute for Urban Family Health
- Initiating hormonal contraceptionRuth Lesnewski
Beth Israel Residency in Urban Family Practice, New York, New York, USA
Am Fam Physician 74:105-12. 2006..An evidence-based, flexible, patient-centered approach to initiating contraception may help to lower the high rate of unintended pregnancy in the United States...
- A piece of my mind. MistakesRuth Lesnewski
JAMA 296:1327-8. 2006
- Preventing gaps when switching contraceptivesRuth Lesnewski
Beth Israel Residency in Urban Family Practice, New York, NY, USA
Am Fam Physician 83:567-70. 2011....
- Medical abortion in family practice: a case seriesLinda Prine
Beth Israel Residency in Urban Family Practice, and the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, NY 10003, USA
J Am Board Fam Pract 16:290-5. 2003..4%. CONCLUSIONS: Medical abortion in a family practice setting is a safe and effective procedure. If practiced widely, it could make abortion care much more accessible to women...
- Integrating medical abortion into a residency practiceLinda Prine
Beth Israel Residency Program in Urban Family Practice, New York, NY 10003, USA
Fam Med 35:469-71. 2003..These concerns were addressed in a structured manner, using a range of educational forums. While residents' participation in the service was voluntary, all patients were assured access to medical abortion...
- Medication abortion and family physicians' scope of practiceLinda W Prine
Beth Israel Residency in Urban Family Practice, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, New York 10003, USA
J Am Board Fam Pract 18:304-6. 2005
- New research abortion training as an integral part of residency trainingRuth Lesnewski
Fam Med 35:386-7. 2003
- Preventing unintended pregnancy: implications for physiciansRuth Lesnewski
Am Fam Physician 69:2779-80, 2782. 2004