Mark D Denton
Affiliation: Institute for BioScience
- Heparin-induced skin necrosis in a patient with end-stage renal failure and functional protein S deficiencyM D Denton
Renal Division, Department of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02116, USA
Am J Nephrol 21:289-93. 2001..We suggest that HIT antibodies should be requested in all dialysis patients presenting with skin ulceration...
- Prevalence of renal cell carcinoma in patients with ESRD pre-transplantation: a pathologic analysisMark D Denton
Renal Division, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Kidney Int 61:2201-9. 2002..However, the prevalence of these conditions in patients undergoing transplantation, and the clinical characteristics associated with their occurrence are unclear...
- Membranous lupus nephritis in a renal allograft: response to mycophenolate mofetil therapyM D Denton
Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Am J Transplant 1:288-92. 2001..This is the first report of successful treatment of membranous lupus nephritis in an allograft using MMF. We review all cases of transplant-associated membranous lupus nephritis in the English literature...
- Significance of anticardiolipin antibodies on short and long term allograft survival and function following kidney transplantationJohn P Forman
Renal Division, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Am J Transplant 4:1786-91. 2004..A positive ACA titer prior to kidney transplantation was not associated with inferior renal outcomes after transplantation, although more research is required to address the prognostic significance of very high ACA titers...
- TNP-470, an angiogenesis inhibitor, attenuates the development of allograft vasculopathyMark D Denton
Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, Children s Hospital, 300 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Transplantation 78:1218-21. 2004..08+/-0.11). Therefore, TNP-470 interrupts the progression of CAV when given late but does not prevent its development when given immediately posttransplantation...
- Assessment by flow cytometry of intracellular cytokine production in the peripheral blood cells of renal transplant recipientsColm C Magee
Laboratory of Immunogenetics and Transplantation, Renal Division, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Clin Transplant 18:395-401. 2004..We hypothesized that patients with CAN would manifest different patterns of cytokine production (compared with non-CAN controls), detectable in peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs)...
- DNA microarrays: applicability to renal physiology and diseaseMark D Denton
Laboratory of Immunogenetics and Transplantation, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Nephrol 15:S184-91. 2002..Ultimately, microarray technology may be used widely in the clinical setting as fingerprinting of cells, tissue, and disease states, though more targeted strategies using a limited repertoire of genes may be most valuable...
- Posttransplant hemolytic uremic syndromeColm C Magee
Kidney Int 63:1958-9. 2003