Affiliation: Indiana University
- Ultrasound evaluation of costochondral abnormalities in children presenting with anterior chest wall massNucharin Supakul
Pediatric Radiology Section, Riley Hospital for Children, 705 Riley Hospital Dr, Rm 1053, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 201:W336-41. 2013..The purpose of this article is to summarize our experience with the use of ultrasound for evaluation of costochondral cartilage deformity in patients presenting with an anterior chest wall mass...
- Dynamic US study in the evaluation of infants with vertical or oblique talus deformitiesNucharin Supakul
Department of Radiology, Indiana University and Riley Hospital for Children, 705 Barnhill Drive, Rm 1053, Indianapolis, IN 46260, USA
Pediatr Radiol 43:376-80. 2013..Congenital vertical talus (CVT) is a rare foot deformity that is sometimes difficult to differentiate from oblique talus (OT) by physical examination and foot radiography...
- A case report: Pulmonary venous malformation complicated with pulmonary hemorrhageNucharin Supakul
Department of Pediatric Radiology, Riley Hospital for Children, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202 5200, USA
J Pediatr Surg 47:e35-8. 2012..The child had diffuse intraparenchymal hemorrhage throughout the right lower and middle lobes and underwent resection. Pathology confirmed the diagnosis of venous malformation complicated with bleeding...
- Ultrasound for primary imaging of congenital hypothyroidismNucharin Supakul
Department of Radiology, Pediatric Radiology Section, Riley Hospital for Children, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 199:W360-6. 2012..The purpose of this study was to retrospectively evaluate the use of sonography as the primary imaging modality for congenital hypothyroidism (CH)...
- Diagnostic errors from digital stitching of scoliosis images - the importance of evaluating the source images prior to making a final diagnosisNucharin Supakul
Department of Radiology, Indiana University, Riley Hospital for Children, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Pediatr Radiol 42:584-98. 2012..Digital methods are used for scoliosis imaging. Separate images of the thoracic and lumbar/sacral spine are acquired. These are then stitched into a single image. This process has some potential disadvantages...
- Ultrasound of the pediatric chest--the ins and outsNucharin Supakul
Indiana University School of Medicine, Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Semin Ultrasound CT MR 34:274-85. 2013..In this review, we discuss the use of US in evaluation of the chest wall, pleural space, lung parenchyma, mediastinum, and diaphragm in children...