Jerry L Rushton
Affiliation: Indiana University
- Use of practice guidelines in the primary care of children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderJerry L Rushton
Department of Pediatrics, Indiana University School of Medicine, Riley Hospital for Children, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202, USA
Pediatrics 114:e23-8. 2004....
- Coding of pediatric behavioral and mental disordersJerry L Rushton
Child Health Evaluation and Research Unit, Department of Pediatrics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 0456, USA
Pediatrics 110:e8. 2002..However, very little information is available on how physicians who care for children approach diagnosis and coding dilemmas for behavioral and mental disorders, which often present unique additional challenges...
- Epidemiology of depressive symptoms in the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent HealthJerry L Rushton
Department of Pediatrics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor 48109 0456, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 41:199-205. 2002..To describe the range of depressive symptoms reported by adolescents in a nationally representative U.S. sample and to examine factors associated with persistent depressive symptoms...
- Implementing practice guidelines for depression: applying a new framework to an old problemMichael D Cabana
Division of General Pediatrics, The University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 24:35-42. 2002..Since different physicians and practice settings may encounter a variety of barriers, multifaceted interventions that are not focused exclusively on the physician tend to be most effective...
- Receipt of asthma subspecialty care by children in a managed care organizationMichael Cabana
Child Health Evaluation and Research CHEAR Unit, Division of General Pediatrics, University of Michigan Health Care System, Ann Arbor 48109 0456, USA
Ambul Pediatr 2:456-61. 2002..Although proper outpatient asthma management sometimes requires care from subspecialists, there is little information on factors affecting receipt of subspecialty care in a managed care setting...