Sheri L Robb
Affiliation: Indiana University
- A non-randomized [corrected] controlled trial of the active music engagement (AME) intervention on children with cancerSheri L Robb
Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Psychooncology 17:699-708. 2008..The active music engagement (AME) intervention was designed to counter stressful qualities of the in-patient hospital environment by introducing three forms of environmental support...
- A review of music-based intervention reporting in pediatricsSheri L Robb
Indiana University School of Nursing, Indianapolis, IN 46202 5107, USA
J Health Psychol 14:490-501. 2009..Development of reporting guidelines for music-based interventions is needed to improve reporting and advance evidence-based practice...
- Reporting guidelines for music-based interventionsSheri L Robb
Indiana University, IN, USA
J Health Psychol 16:342-52. 2011....
- Development and use of a web-based data management system for a randomized clinical trial of adolescents and young adultsBeverly S Musick
Division of Biostatistics, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, USA
Comput Inform Nurs 29:337-43. 2011..The resulting data management system and development strategies provide a template for other behavioral intervention studies...
- Ensuring treatment fidelity in a multi-site behavioral intervention study: implementing NIH Behavior Change Consortium recommendations in the SMART trialSheri L Robb
Indiana University, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Psychooncology 20:1193-201. 2011....
- Randomized clinical trial of therapeutic music video intervention for resilience outcomes in adolescents/young adults undergoing hematopoietic stem cell transplant: a report from the Children's Oncology GroupSheri L Robb
Indiana University School of Nursing, Indianapolis, Indiana
Cancer 120:909-17. 2014....
- Parental perspectives of an adolescent/young adult stem cell transplant and a music video interventionDebra S Burns
Department of Music and Arts Technology, Purdue School of Engineering and Technology, Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Cancer Nurs 33:E20-7. 2010..Because parents are a primary source of support, their perspectives are very important when evaluating supportive care interventions for their adolescents/young adults...
- Exploring the feasibility of a therapeutic music video intervention in adolescents and young adults during stem-cell transplantationDebra S Burns
Department of Music and Arts Technology, Purdue School of Engineering and Technology, Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis, 535 W Michigan St, IT 379, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Cancer Nurs 32:E8-E16. 2009..Therapeutic music video participants also demonstrated gains in quality of life. The TMV intervention may buffer the immediate after-effects of the stem-cell transplantation experience, and a larger study is warranted...
- The resilience in illness model, part 1: exploratory evaluation in adolescents and young adults with cancerJoan E Haase
Author Affiliations School of Nursing, Indiana University, Indianapolis Drs Haase and Robb School of Nursing, University of Texas, Austin Dr Kintner and School of Medicine, Department of Biostatistics, Indiana University, Indianapolis Dr Monahan
Cancer Nurs 37:E1-12. 2014..The RIM also includes 2 risk factors: illness-related distress and defensive coping...