Sheri L Robb
Affiliation: Indiana University
- A non-randomized [corrected] controlled trial of the active music engagement (AME) intervention on children with cancerSheri L Robb
Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Psychooncology 17:699-708. 2008..The active music engagement (AME) intervention was designed to counter stressful qualities of the in-patient hospital environment by introducing three forms of environmental support...
- A review of music-based intervention reporting in pediatricsSheri L Robb
Indiana University School of Nursing, Indianapolis, IN 46202 5107, USA
J Health Psychol 14:490-501. 2009..Development of reporting guidelines for music-based interventions is needed to improve reporting and advance evidence-based practice...
- Reporting guidelines for music-based interventionsSheri L Robb
Indiana University, IN, USA
J Health Psychol 16:342-52. 2011....
- Development and use of a web-based data management system for a randomized clinical trial of adolescents and young adultsBeverly S Musick
Division of Biostatistics, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, USA
Comput Inform Nurs 29:337-43. 2011..The resulting data management system and development strategies provide a template for other behavioral intervention studies...
- Ensuring treatment fidelity in a multi-site behavioral intervention study: implementing NIH Behavior Change Consortium recommendations in the SMART trialSheri L Robb
Indiana University, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Psychooncology 20:1193-201. 2011....
- Parental perspectives of an adolescent/young adult stem cell transplant and a music video interventionDebra S Burns
Department of Music and Arts Technology, Purdue School of Engineering and Technology, Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Cancer Nurs 33:E20-7. 2010..Because parents are a primary source of support, their perspectives are very important when evaluating supportive care interventions for their adolescents/young adults...
- Exploring the feasibility of a therapeutic music video intervention in adolescents and young adults during stem-cell transplantationDebra S Burns
Department of Music and Arts Technology, Purdue School of Engineering and Technology, Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis, 535 W Michigan St, IT 379, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Cancer Nurs 32:E8-E16. 2009..Therapeutic music video participants also demonstrated gains in quality of life. The TMV intervention may buffer the immediate after-effects of the stem-cell transplantation experience, and a larger study is warranted...