Angela R Omilian
Affiliation: Indiana University
- Rate acceleration and long-branch attraction in a conserved gene of cryptic daphniid (Crustacea) speciesA R Omilian
Department of Biological Sciences, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, USA
Mol Biol Evol 18:2201-12. 2001..These results suggest that lineage-specific rate acceleration can lead to long-branch attraction even in the conserved genes of animal species that are almost morphologically indistinguishable...
- Gene duplication and the origins of morphological complexity in pancrustacean eyes, a genomic approachAjna S Rivera
University of California Santa Barbara, 93106, USA
BMC Evol Biol 10:123. 2010....
- Ameiotic recombination in asexual lineages of DaphniaAngela R Omilian
Department of Biology, Indiana University, 1001 East Third Street, Bloomington, IN 47405, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 103:18638-43. 2006....
- Patterns of intraspecific DNA variation in the Daphnia nuclear genomeAngela R Omilian
Department of Biology, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana 47405, USA
Genetics 182:325-36. 2009..5255 for species of the Daphnia genus. Lastly, a divergence population-genetics approach was used to investigate gene flow and divergence between D. pulex and D. pulicaria...
- Intron presence-absence polymorphisms in DaphniaAngela R Omilian
Department of Biology, Indiana University, USA
Mol Biol Evol 25:2129-39. 2008....