Alan B McGuire
Affiliation: Indiana University
- Development and reliability of a measure of clinician competence in providing illness management and recoveryAlan B McGuire
ACT Center of Indiana, Department of Psychology, Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis, 1481 W 10th St 11H, Room D6014, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Psychiatr Serv 63:772-8. 2012..This study sought to develop a measure of IMR clinician competence and test its reliability and validity...
- Critical elements of the crisis intervention team model of jail diversion: an expert surveyAlan B McGuire
ACT Center of Indiana, Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis, Department of Psychology, c o Richard L Roudebush VAMC, 1481 W 10th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202, U S A
Behav Sci Law 29:81-94. 2011..Further research should develop consensus, explore elements' association with outcomes, and differentiate elements from those common to all jail diversion programs...
- Integrating assertive community treatment and illness management and recovery for consumers with severe mental illnessMichelle P Salyers
VA HSR and D Center on Implementing Evidence Based Practice, Roudebush VA Medical Center, 1481 W 10th St 11H, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Community Ment Health J 46:319-29. 2010..8%) completed the program during the study period. Overall, there were no differences in consumer outcomes at the ACT team level; however, consumers exposed to IMR showed reduced hospital use over time...
- Impact of illness management and recovery programs on hospital and emergency room use by Medicaid enrolleesMichelle P Salyers
Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration, Health Services Research and Development Service, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Psychiatr Serv 62:509-15. 2011..This study examined the impact of the program on health service utilization...
- Service intensity as a predictor of competitive employment in an individual placement and support modelAlan B McGuire
Health Services Research and Development, Richard L Roudebush Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, 1481 W 10th St 11H, Room D6014, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Psychiatr Serv 62:1066-72. 2011..This study examined several aspects of service intensity: average level, association with weeks worked, predictors, and modulators of its effect on weeks worked...
- A review of consumer-provided services on assertive community treatment and intensive case management teams: implications for future research and practiceJennifer L Wright-Berryman
Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
J Am Psychiatr Nurses Assoc 17:37-44. 2011..Some ACT and intensive case management teams have integrated consumers as team members with varying results...
- Barriers and facilitators in implementing illness management and recovery for consumers with severe mental illness: trainee perspectivesMichelle P Salyers
VA HSR and D Center on Implementing Evidence Based Practice, Roudebush VAMC and IU Center for Health Services and Outcomes Research, Regenstrief Institute Inc, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 36:102-11. 2009..g., fidelity reports) and job-related structures (e.g., presence of weekly supervision). In addition to training and toolkit materials, attention needs to be given to other elements to support IMR implementation...
- Implementing the illness management and recovery program for consumers with severe mental illnessMichelle P Salyers
Department of Psychology, Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Psychiatr Serv 60:483-90. 2009..The primary purpose of this study was to evaluate the statewide implementation of the illness management and recovery program, a curriculum-based intervention for adults with severe mental illnesses...