Angela Barron McBride
Affiliation: Indiana University
- Nursing and the informatics revolutionAngela Barron McBride
Indiana University School of Nursing, Indianapolis, 46202, USA
Nurs Outlook 53:183-91; discussion 192. 2005..The article ends with some policy recommendations and reflections on opportunities at hand, particularly the growing emphasis on patient self-management support...
- Evolving as a university-wide school of nursingAngela Barron McBride
Indiana University School of Nursing, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
J Prof Nurs 21:16-22. 2005..This history of multisite collaboration has relevance for other schools of nursing as pressure to form institutional partnerships grows in importance prompted by mounting financial constraints and faculty shortages...
- Developing geriatric nursing leaders via an annual leadership conferenceAngela Barron McBride
Indiana University School of Nursing, Indianapolis, IN 46202 5243, USA
Nurs Outlook 54:226-30. 2006
- Toward a roadmap for interdisciplinary academic career successAngela Barron McBride
Indiana University School of Nursing, Indianapolis 46202 5107, USA
Res Theory Nurs Pract 24:74-86. 2010..The article ends with an overview of how interdisciplinary development can and should be part of each stage of academic career success...
- Taking leadership seriouslyAngela Barron McBride
Angela Barron McBride is Distinguished Professor and University Dean Emerita of the Indiana University School of Nursing in Indianapolis Contact author
Am J Nurs 111:11. 2011..Nurses' caregiving abilities are leadership essentials...
- Clustering excellence to exert transformative change: the Hartford Geriatric Nursing Initiative (HGNI)Angela Barron McBride
Indiana University School of Nursing, Indianapolis, IN 46202 5107, USA
Nurs Outlook 59:189-95. 2011..The HGNI can serve as an example of how intersecting interests can fuel new ideas, thus helping others think more strategically about change efforts in the future...
- Daniel J. Pesut. Gentleman, creative leaderAngela Barron McBride
Reflect Nurs Leadersh 30:16-23. 2004
- A year as an Institute of Medicine scholar-in-residenceAngela Barron McBride
Nurs Outlook 52:219-20. 2004