Yueh Feng Yvonne Lu
Affiliation: Indiana University
- Cost template for meaningful activity intervention for mild cognitive impairmentYvonne Yueh Feng Lu
Department of Adult Health, Research in Palliative and End of Life Communication and Training RESPECT Center, Indiana University, IN, USA
Clin Nurse Spec 27:88-95. 2013..The objective of the study was to describe and compare cost estimates for a pilot study of the Daily Enhancement of Meaningful Activity intervention for persons with mild cognitive impairment-caregiver dyads...
- Relationships between caregiver stress and self-care behaviors in response to symptomsYueh Feng Yvonne Lu
Indiana University School of Nursing, Indianapolis, IN 6202, USA
Clin Nurs Res 16:29-43. 2007....
- Depressed mood in informal caregivers of individuals with mild cognitive impairmentYueh Feng Yvonne Lu
Indiana University School of Nursing, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Am J Alzheimers Dis Other Demen 22:273-85. 2007..Controlling for relevant variables, relational deprivation and caregiver education continued to be significantly associated with depressed mood. Relational deprivation may be important for future interventions...
- Experience and perspectives of caregivers of spouse with mild cognitive impairmentYueh Feng Yvonne Lu
Adult Health Nursing, Indiana University School of Nursing, 1111 Middle Drive, NU450B, Indiana University School of Nursing, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Curr Alzheimer Res 6:384-91. 2009....
- Content validity and acceptability of the daily enhancement of meaningful activity program: intervention for mild cognitive impairment patient-spouse dyadsYvonne Yueh Feng Lu
Department of Adult Health Nursing, Indiana University School of Nursing, Indianapolis, IN, USA
J Neurosci Nurs 43:317-28. 2011..A pilot study to assess feasibility and preliminary efficacy of the DEMA on health-related outcomes is the recommended next research step for this program...
- Improving Care of Persons with Cognitive Impairment and their CaregiversYueh Feng Yvonne Lu; Fiscal Year: 2009....