Affiliation: Indiana University
- Is the presence of 6 or fewer crypt apoptotic bodies sufficient for diagnosis of graft versus host disease? A decade of experience at a single institutionJingmei Lin
Departments of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 37:539-47. 2013..Synthesis of all clinical, endoscopic, and pathologic information, including the status of infection, coexisting GVHD involvement in the other organs, and medication, is essential for confirmation of the diagnosis of GVHD...
- MicroRNA expression patterns in indeterminate inflammatory bowel diseaseJingmei Lin
Departments of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Mod Pathol 26:148-54. 2013..Validation of microRNA results by additional long-term outcome data is needed, but the data presented show promise for improved classification of indeterminate inflammatory bowel disease...
- Histopathological characterization of cholecystectomy specimens in patients with inflammatory bowel diseaseJingmei Lin
Departments of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN 46202, United States
J Crohns Colitis 6:895-9. 2012..This study is designed to characterize the histopathologic features of cholecystectomy specimens in inflammatory bowel disease patients, compared to a control group...
- Composite intestinal adenoma-microcarcinoidJingmei Lin
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 36:292-5. 2012..Although composite mucosa-confined adenoma-microcarcinoid is likely to have an indolent behavior, submucosal invasion by the neuroendocrine component may be associated with aggressive behavior...
- Bronchogenic/Foregut cyst of the ileal mesentery in a child mimicking ovarian massTroy A Markel
Department of Pediatric Surgery, Indiana University School of Medicine and Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Fetal Pediatr Pathol 32:357-61. 2013..Intraabdominal bronchogenic cysts, a type of foregut cyst, are very rare. We report a case in a 12-year-old female who presented with severe abdominal pain and, in radiology workup, a cystic lesion that mimicked ovarian mass. ..
- Testicular and paratesticular pathology in the pediatric population: a 20 year experience at Riley hospital for childrenRong Fan
Indiana University School of Medicine, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, IU Health Pathology Laboratory, Indianapolis, IN 46202, United States
Pathol Res Pract 209:404-8. 2013..Many of the neoplasms occurred at characteristic narrow age ranges, with overall interesting bimodal distribution or some with unique genetic background. ..